We no longer print posters for NICHD fellows and faculty, except in coordination with NICHD Poster Printing Services. For poster printing requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure your poster has the best quality Graphics and Logos on your poster. These files have transparent backgrounds and are available in vector file formats.
- Please send a full sized pdf, although you can also send the powerpoint file.
- When the poster is ready, you can pick it up at 6710B Rockledge Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892
Printers and paper sizes:
Epson Stylus Pro 7900 - optimal for event posters
- Maximum paper width: 24" (2 feet)
- Maximum length: paper size (50-100 feet)
Epson Stylus Pro 3800
- Maximum paper width: 17"
- Maximum cut-sheet size: 17"x22"
HP cm1312nfi mfp
- All in one scanner, printer, fax
- Paper size: 8.5" x 11"
Posters may also be printed at one of the following locations:
- NIH Medical Arts-Bldg. 10 B2 level; There is a fee for printing
- Bldg. 10 - Information Technology Center - please call them for appt. http://www.cc.nih.gov/dcri/itc.html
- If your lab is located in the Porter Building 35/35A, you can print through NINDS by bringing your poster to room GD905 on a usb drive.
- Check with your principal investigator/mentor as some labs have access to
Check out this page to ensure your poster uses high quality Graphics and Logos.