We are always looking for smart, motivated people to join our team.
For prospective graduate students or MD/PhD students, there are several programs through which students can join our lab, including the Brown, Johns Hopkins, and Oxford/Cambridge partnerships.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in rotating or joining the lab.
For prospective post-baccalaureate fellows, please apply at the IRTA website https://www2.training.nih.gov/apps/publicforms/pbt/forms/pbtapp.aspx and email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your research interests.
- Hanna Silberberg, Lab manager/Biologist
- Josette Wlaschin, post-baccalaureate fellow
- Caroline Donahue, post-baccalaureate fellow
- Li Chen, post-doctoral fellow
- Jorge Gomez, post-doctoral fellow
- Leana Ramos, post-baccalaureate fellow
- Jacob Gluski, post-baccalaureate fellow
- Jennifer Osborne, summer student
Lab outings: joint picnic with Chesler lab