The NICHD Connection would like to introduce our newest group of clinical fellows who arrived this summer. Welcome to the family!
Inter-Institute Endocrinology Training Program
Maziar Rahmani, MD, PhD
Residency: Providence Hospital affiliated to George Washington University Hospital
Pediatric Endocrinology Training Program
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Training Program
Meet Our New Fellows
We are happy to welcome new fellows to the NICHD family. If you arrived recently at the NICHD and would like us to introduce you in our quarterly “Meet Our New Fellows” column, please contact our editor, Dr. Shana Spindler, at Shana.Spindler@gmail.com.
Helga de Oliveira Miguel, PhD
Home city: Lisbon, Portugal
Graduate school: University of Minho, Braga, Portugal
NICHD mentor: Dr. Amir Gandjbakhche
Area of research: I study trajectories of brain function in typically developing infants and infants at risk of neurodevelopmental disorders, using functional near-infrared spectroscopy and electroencephalogram.
Download a PDF of this edition here:
- Letter from the Editor: September 2018
- Collaborating for Cures: A Physician-Scientist and His Postdoc Go Fishing
- Former Fellow Follow-up with Miles Oliva, Research Coordinator
- NICHD Lunchtime Workshop Recap: Academic Jobs
- A Warm Welcome to Our 2018 Incoming Clinical Fellows
- The Rep Report: September 2018
- Life Outside Lab: Summer Poster Day 2018
- Upcoming NIH-Wide Office of Intramural Training and Education (OITE) Events
- September Announcements
- September Events