We are happy to welcome new fellows to the NICHD family. If you arrived recently to the NICHD and would like us to introduce you in our quarterly “Meet Our New Fellows” column, please contact our editor, Dr. Shana Spindler, at Shana.Spindler@gmail.com.
Home city: Socorro, New Mexico
Undergraduate institution: University of Maryland, College Park
NICHD mentor: Dr. Pedro Rocha
Area of research: I am using a new low input genome-wide sequencing method to study the genetic and epigenetic factors involved in determining the outcome of the second embryonic cell fate decision during early development both in vitro and in vivo.
Download a PDF of this edition here:
- Letter from the Editor: December 2018
- The Arts: Virtual and Augmented Reality Interest Group Meeting Recaps
- The Rep Report: December 2018
- Meet Our New Fellows
- NICHD Intramural Year in Review for 2018
- Upcoming NIH-Wide Office of Intramural Training and Education (OITE) Events
- December Announcements
- December Events