The Outreach Liaison announced opportunities for fellows to share their work with the greater NIH community:
- Research fellows and postdocs can have their research profiled on the “I Am Intramural”
- Postbacs, graduate students, postdocs, and research fellows can share their research in a simple and engaging way as part of a series of short videos called “SciBites.”
If you are interested in these opportunities, please reach out to Alison Jane Martingano (email@example.com).
OITE recently posted their fall workshop schedule, which includes many opportunities for career development and wellness activities. These include:
- Workshops on preparing for academic and industry jobs
- Career planning and job search strategies
- Diversity and inclusion seminars
- The “Becoming a Resilient Scientist” series
Register for these workshops on the OITE events page.
Several FelCom subcommittees are looking for additional members. These include:
- Health and Recreation Subcommittee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Service and Outreach Subcommittee (email@example.com)
- Social Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Visiting Fellows Committee (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please reach out to the respective FelCom committee chairs listed above if you are interested in joining.