Dashtestani H, Zaragoza R, Kermanian R, Knutson KM, Halem M, Casey A, Shahni Karamzadeh N, Anderson AA, Boccara AC, Gandjbakhche A. "The role of prefrontal cortex in a moral judgment task using functional near infrared spectroscopy" 2018 Sep 25:e01116. (2018)
Dashtestani H, Zaragoza R, Pirsiavash H, Knutson KM, Kermanian R, Cui J, Harrison JD Jr, Halem M, Gandjbakhche A. "Canonical correlation analysis of brain prefrontal activity measured by functional near infra-red spectroscopy (fNIRS) during a moral judgment task" Behav Brain Res. 2018 Oct 18. pii: S0166-4328(18)31048-9. (2018)
Anderson AA, Parsa K, Geiger S, Zaragoza R, Kermanian R, Miguel H, Dashtestani H, Chowdhry FA, Smith E, Aram S, Gandjbakhche AH. "Exploring the role of task performance and learning style on prefrontal hemodynamics during a working memory task" PlosOne https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.019825 (2018)
- Ardeshirpour Y, Sackett DL, Knutson JR, Gandjbakhche AH. "Using in vivo fluorescence lifetime imaging to detect HER2-positive tumors." EJNMMI Res. 8(1):26. (2018)
- Anderson AA, Smith E, Chowdhry FA, Thurm A, Condy E, Swineford L, Manwaring SS, Amyot F, Matthews D, Gandjbakhche AH. "Prefrontal Hemodynamics in Toddlers at Rest: A Pilot Study of Developmental Variability." Front Neurosci.11:300. (2017)
- Smith E, Anderson. A.A, Thurm A, Gandjbakhche A.H. "Prefrontal Activation during Executive tasks emerges over early childhood. Evidence from function near infrared spectroscopy", Developmental Neuropsychology, 4(42), (2017)
- Anderson, A.A, Chowdhry F, Ardeshirpour F, Chernomordik V, Thurm A, Smith E, Gandjbakhche A. "Neurophotonics and Brain Mapping: Application of Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy in Brain Mapping" Book Chapter, Chapter 3, CRC Press ISBN 9781482236859 (2017)
- Karamzadeh N, Amyot F, Kenney K, Anderson A, Chowdhry F, Dashtestani H, Wassermann EM, Chernomordik V, Boccara C, Wegman E, Diaz-Arrastia R, Gandjbakhche AH. "A machine learning approach to identify functional biomarkers in human prefrontal cortex for individuals with traumatic brain injury using functional near-infrared spectroscopy." Brain Behav. 6(11):e00541. (2016)
- Chernomordik V, Amyot F, Kenney K, Wassermann E, Diaz-Arrastia R, Gandjbakhche A. "Abnormality of low frequency cerebral hemodynamics oscillations in TBI population." Brain Res. 1639:194-9 (2016)
- Karamzadeh N, Ardeshirpour Y, Kellman M, Chowdhry F, Anderson A, Chorlian D, Wegman E, Gandjbakhche A. "Relative brain signature: a population-based feature extraction procedure to identify functional biomarkers in the brain of alcoholics." Brain Behav. 5(7):e00335. (2015)
- Afshari A, Ardeshirpour Y, Lodish MB, Gourgari E, Sinaii N, Keil M, Belyavskaya E, Lyssikatos C, Chowdhry FA, Chernomordik V, Anderson A.A, Mazzuchi TA, Gandjbakhche A, Stratakis CA. "Facial Plethora: Modern Technology for Quantifying an Ancient Clinical Sign and Its Use in Cushing Syndrome." J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 100(10):3928-33 (2015)
- Amyot F, Arciniegas DB, Brazaitis MP, Curley KC, Diaz-Arrastia R, Gandjbakhche A, Herscovitch P, Hinds SR 2nd, Manley GT, Pacifico A, Razumovsky A, Riley J, Salzer W, Shih R, Smirniotopoulos JG, Stocker D. "A Review of the Effectiveness of Neuroimaging Modalities for the Detection of Traumatic Brain Injury." J Neurotrauma, 32(22):1693-721. (2015)
- Anderson AA, Smith E, Chernomordik V, Ardeshirpour Y, Chowdhry F, Thurm A, Black D, Matthews D, Rennert O, Gandjbakhche AH., "Prefrontal cortex hemodynamics and age: a pilot study using functional near infrared spectroscopy in children.", Front Neurosci. 8:393 (2014)
- Yasaman Ardeshirpour, Moinuddin Hassan, Rafal Zielinski, Jason A. Horton, Jacek Capala, Amir H. Gandjbakhche, Victor Chernomordik, "In Vivo Assessment of HER2 Receptor Density in HER2-positive Tumors by Near-infrared Imaging, Using Repeated Injections of the Fluorescent Probe" Technol Cancer Res Treat. 13(5): 427–434 (2014)
- Ardeshirpour Y, Chernomordik V, Hassan M, Zielinski R, Capala J, Gandjbakhche A. "In vivo fluorescence lifetime imaging for monitoring the efficacy of the cancer treatment." Clin Cancer Res.;20(13):3531-9. (2014)
- Combs CA, Smirnov A, Glancy B, Karamzadeh NS, Gandjbakhche AH, Redford G, Kilborn K, Knutson JR, Balaban RS. "Compact non-contact total emission detection for in vivo multiphoton excitation microscopy." J Microsc.253(2):83-92. (2014)
- Dasgeb B, Smirnov AV, Ardeshirpour Y, Sackett DL, Knutson JR, Mehregan D, Gandjbakhche A, Halpern AC. "Multiscale BerEp4 molecular imaging of microtumor phantoms: toward theranostics for basal cell carcinoma." Mol Imaging, 13, (2014)
- Kainerstorfer JM, Polizzotto MN, Uldrick TS, Rahman R, Hassan M, Najafizadeh L, Ardeshirpour Y, Wyvill KM, Aleman K, Smith PD, Yarchoan R, Gandjbakhche AH."Evaluation of non-invasive multispectral imaging as a tool for measuring the effect of systemic therapy in Kaposi sarcoma." PLoS One. 8(12):e83887. (2013)
- Sultan E, Najafizadeh L, Gandjbakhche AH, Pourrezaei K, Daryoush A. "Accurate optical parameter extraction procedure for broadband near-infrared spectroscopy of brain matter." J Biomed Opt. 8(1):17008 (2013)
- N. Karamzadeh, A. Medvedev, A. Azari, A. Gandjbakhche, L. Najafizadeh, "Capturing dynamic patterns of task-based functional connectivity with EEG", NeuroImage, 66(1), Pages 311-317 (2012)
- Ardeshirpour Y, Gandjbakhche AH, Najafizadeh L. "Biophotonics techniques for structural and functional imaging, in vivo." Anal Cell Pathol (Amst), 35(5-6):317-37 (2012)
- R. Zielinski, M. Hassan, I. Lyakhov, D. Needle, V. Chernomordik, A. Garcia-Glaessner, Y. Ardeshirpour, J. Capala, A. Gandjbakhche, "Affibody-DyLight Conjugates for In Vivo Assessment of HER2 Expression by Near-Infrared Optical Imaging", PLOS ONE, 7(7), e41016 (2012)
- Y. Ardeshirpour, R. Zielinski, V. Chernomordik, J. Capala, G. Griffiths, O. Vasalatiy, S. Achilefu, A. Gandjbakhche, M. Hassan, "In vivo fluorescence lifetime imaging monitors binding of specific probes to cancer biomarkers", PLOS ONE, 7(2), e31881 (2012)
- F. Amyot, T. Zimmermann, J. Riley, J.M. Kainerstorfer, V. Chernomordik, E. Mooshagian, L. Najafizadeh, F. Krueger, A.H. Gandjbakhche, E.M. Wassermann, "Normative database of judgment of complexity task with functional near infrared spectroscopy-Application for TBI", Neuroimage, 60(2) Pages: 879-883 (2012)
- J. D. Riley, F. Amyot, T. Pohida, R. Pursley, Y. Ardeshirpour, J.M. Kainerstorfer, L. Najafizadeh, V. Chernomordik, P. Smith, J. Smirniotopoulos, E.M. Wassermann, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "A hematoma detector---a practical application of instrumental motion as signal in near infra-red imaging", Biomedical Optics Express, 3(1) Pages: 192-205 (2012)
- Shacham R, Steinberg I, Gandjbakhche AH, Gannot I. "Monitoring LITT thermal penetration depth using real-time analysis of backscattered light." J Biophotonics.7(6):381-91. (2012)
- Y. Ardeshirpour, V. Chernomordik, J. Capala, M. Hassan, R. Zielinsky, G. Griffiths, S. Achilefu, P. Smith and A. Gandjbakhche, "Using In-Vivo Fluorescence Imaging in Personalized Cancer Diagnostics and Therapy, an Image and Treat Paradigm", TCRT, 10(6) Pages: 549-560 (2011)
- C.A. Combs, A. Smirnov, D. Chess, D.B. McGavern, J.L. Schroeder, J. Riley, S.S. Kang, M. Lugar-Hammer, A. Gandjbakhche, J.R. Knutson, and R.S. Balaban, "Optimizing multiphoton fluorescence microscopy light collection from living tissue by noncontact total emission detection (epiTED)", J. of Microscopy, 241(2) Pages: 153-161 (2011)
- M.Y. Berezin, K. Guo, W. Akers, R.E. Northdurft, J.P. Culver, B. Teng, O. Vasalatiy, K. Barbacow, A. Gandjbakhche, G.L.Griffiths, S. Achilefu, "Near-Infrared Fluorescence Lifetime pH-Sensitive Probes", Biophys. J. 100(8), Pages: 2063-2072 (2011)
- R. Zielinski, I. Lyakhov, M. Hassan, M. Kuban, K. Shafer-Weaver, A.H. Gandjbakhche, and J. Capala, "HER2-Affitoxin: A Potent Therapeutic Agent for the Treatment of HER2-Overexpressing Tumors", Clin. Cancer Research 17 (15), Pages: 5071-5081 (2011)
- J.M. Kainerstorfer, J.D. Riley, M. Ehler, L.Najafizadeh, F.Amyot, M. Hassan, R.Pursley, S.G. Demos, V. Chernomordik, M. Pircher, P. D. Smith, C. K. Hitzenberger, and A. H. Gandjbakhche, "Quantitative principal component model for skin chromophore mapping using multi spectral images and spatial priors", Optics Express, 2011, 2(5), Pages: 1040-1058 (2011)
- M. Hassan, V. Chernomordik, R. Zielinski, Y. Ardeshirpour, J. Capala, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "In Vivo Method to Monitor Changes in HER2 Expression Using Near-Infrared Fluorescence Imaging", Molecular Imaging 11(3), Pages: 177--186.
- R. Alford, M. Ogawa, M. Hassan, A. H. Gandjbakhche, P. L. Choyke and H. Kobayashi, "Fluorescence lifetime imaging of activatable target specific molecular probes," Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging 5(1), 1-8 (2010)
- V. Chernomordik, A. H. Gandjbakhche, M. Hassan, S. Pajevic and G. H. Weiss, "A CTRW-based model of time-resolved fluorescence lifetime imaging in a turbid medium," Optics Communications 283(23), 4832-4839 (2010)
- V. Chernomordik, M. Hassan, S. B. Lee, R. Zielinski, A. Gandjbakhche and J. Capala, "Quantitative Analysis of HER2 Receptor Expression In Vivo by Near-Infrared Optical Imaging," Molecular Imaging 9(4), 192-200 (2010)
- K. Guo, M. Y. Berezin, J. Zheng, W. Akers, F. Lin, B. Teng, O. Vasalatiy, A. Gandjbakhche, G. L. Griffiths and S. Achilefu, "Near Infrared-Fluorescent and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Molecular Probe with High T1 Relaxivity for In Vivo Multimodal Imaging," Chemical Communications 46(21), 3705-3707 (2010)
- J. M. Kainerstorfer, F. Amyot, M. Ehler, M. Hassan, S. G. Demos, V. Chernomordik, C. K. Hitzenberger, A. H. Gandjbakhche and J. D. Riley, "Direct curvature correction for noncontact imaging modalities applied to multispectral imaging," Journal of Biomedical Optics 15(4): 046013.
- J. M. Kainerstorfer, M. Ehler, F. Amyot, M. Hassan, S. G. Demos, V. Chernomordik, C. K. Hitzenberger, A. H. Gandjbakhche and J. D. Riley, "Principal component model of multispectral data for near real-time skin chromophore mapping," Journal of Biomedical Optics 15(4): 046007.
- V. Chernomordik, A. H. Gandjbakhche, G. H. Weiss, and L. Dagdug, "Effects of anisotropy on the depth of penetration of photons into turbid media," J. of Modern Optics, 57(20),2048-2053, (2010)
- A.V. Medvedev, J.M. Kainerstorfer, S.V.Borisov, A. H. Gandjbakhche, and J. VanMeter, "'Seeing' electroencephalogram through the skull: imaging prefrontal cortex with fast optical signal", J. of Biomed. Optics, 15(6): 061702 (2010)
- F. Amyot, A. Small, H. Boukari, K. Camphausen and A. Gandjbakhche, "Topology of the heterogeneous nature of the extracellular matrix on stochastic modeling of tumor-induced angiogenesis," Microvascular Research 77(2), 87-95 (2009)
- M. Y. Berezin, K. Guo, B. Teng, W. B. Edwards, C. J. Anderson, O. Vasalatiy, A. Gandjbakhche, G. L. Griffiths and S. Achilefu, "Radioactivity-Synchronized Fluorescence Enhancement Using a Radionuclide Fluorescence-Quenched Dye," Journal of the American Chemical Society 131(26), 9198--9200. (2009)
- J. Capala, V. Chernomordik, M. Hassan, R. Zielinski and A. Gandjbakhche, "Quantitative Analysis of HER2 Receptors Expression In Vivo by Near-Infrared Optical Imaging," Cancer Research 69(24 Suppl):Abstract nr 5002. (2009)
- M. Nahavandi, J. P. Nichols, M. Hassan, A. Gandjbakhche and G. J. Kato, "Near-infrared spectra absorbance of blood from sickle cell patients and normal individuals," Hematology 14(1), 46-48 (2009)
- F. Amyot, A. Small, H. Boukari, D. Sackett, J. Elliott, D. McDaniel, A. Plant and A. Gandjbakhche, "Thin films of oriented collagen fibrils for cell motility studies," Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B-Applied Biomaterials 86B(2), 438-443 (2008)
- T. Binzoni, T. S. Leung, R. Giust, D. Rufenach and A. H. Gandjbakhche, "Light transport in tissue by 3D Monte Carlo: Influence of boundary voxelization," Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 89(1), 14-23 (2008)
- T. Binzoni, A. Vogel, A. H. Gandjbakhche and R. Marchesini, "Detection limits of multi-spectral optical imaging under the skin surface," Physics in Medicine and Biology 53(3), 617-636 (2008)
- V. Chernomordik, M. Hassan, F. Amyot, J. Riley and A. Gandjbakhche, "Use of scaling relations to extract intrinsic fluorescence lifetime of targets embedded in turbid media," Journal of Biomedical Optics 13(2):024025, (2008)
- S. B. Lee, M. Hassan, R. Fisher, O. Chertov, V. Chernomordik, G. Kramer-Marek, A. Gandjbakhche and J. Capala, "Affibody molecules for in vivo characterization of HER2-positive tumors by near-infrared imaging," Clinical Cancer Research 14(12), 3840-3849 (2008)
- A. R. Small, A. Neagu, F. Amyot, D. Sackett, V. Chernomordik and A. Gandjbakhche, "Spatial distribution of VEGF isoforms and chemotactic signals in the vicinity of a tumor," Journal of Theoretical Biology 252(4), 593-607 (2008)
- F. Amyot, A. Small, H. Boukari, A. Plant, D. McDaniel and A. Gandjbakhche, "Quantitative assay to study cell motility on collagen film," Biophysical Journal 484A-484A (2007)
- C. A. Combs, A. V. Smirnov, J. D. Riley, A. H. Gandjbakhche, J. R. Knutson and R. S. Balaban, "Optimization of multiphoton excitation microscopy by total emission detection using a parabolic light reflector," Journal of Microscopy-Oxford 228(3), 330-337 (2007)
- A. Gandjbakhche and A. Vogel, "Optical diagnostic imaging from bench to bedside," Journal of Biomedical Optics 12(5), (2007)
- M. Hassan, J. Riley, V. Chernomordk, P. Smith, R. Pursley, S. B. Lee, J. Capala and A. H. Gandjbakhche, "Fluorescence lifetime Imaging system for in vivo studies," Molecular Imaging 6(4), 229-236 (2007)
- I. Ilev, R. Waynant, I. Gannot and A. Gandjbakhche, "Simple fiber-optic confocal microscopy with nanoscale depth resolution beyond the diffraction barrier," Review of Scientific Instruments 78(9):093703, (2007)
- B. Lin, V. Chernomordik, A. Gandjbakhche, D. Matthews and S. Demos, "Investigation of signal dependence on tissue thickness in near infrared spectral imaging," Optics Express 15(25), 16581-16595 (2007)
- J. Riley, M. Hassan, V. Chernomordik and A. Gandjbakhche, "Choice of data types in time resolved fluorescence enhanced diffuse optical tomography," Medical Physics 34(12), 4890-4900 (2007)
- A. R. Small, A. Neagu, F. Amyot, D. Sackett, V. Chernomordik and A. Gandjbakhche, "Which form of VEGF can guide endothelial cell migration?," Biophysical Journal 647A-647A (2007)
- A. Vogel, V. V. Chernomordik, J. D. Riley, M. Hassan, F. Amyot, B. Dasgeb, S. G. Demos, R. Pursley, R. F. Little, R. Yarchoan, Y. Tao and A. H. Gandjbakhche, "Using noninvasive multispectral imaging to quantitatively assess tissue vasculature," Journal of Biomedical Optics 12(5): 051604, (2007)
- T. Binzoni, T. S. Leung, A. H. Gandjbakhche, D. Ruefenacht and D. T. Delpy, "The use of the Henyey-Greenstein phase function in Monte Carlo simulations in biomedical optics," Physics in Medicine and Biology 51(17), N313-N322 (2006)
- T. Binzoni, T. S. Leung, A. H. Gandjbakhche, D. Rufenacht and D. T. Delpy, "Comment on 'The use of the Henyey - Greenstein phase function in Monte Carlo simulations in biomedical optics'," Physics in Medicine and Biology 51(22), L39-L41 (2006)
- S. G. Demos, A. J. Vogel and A. H. Gandjbakhche, "Advances in optical spectroscopy and imaging of breast lesions," Journal of Mammary Gland Biology and Neoplasia 11(2), 165-181 (2006)
- A. Small, I. Ilev, V. Chernomordik and A. Gandjbakhche, "Enhancing diffraction-limited images using properties of the point spread function," Optics Express 14(8), 3193-3203 (2006)
- A. P. Sviridov, Z. Ulissi, V. Chernomordik, M. Hassan and A. H. Gandjbakhche, "Visualization of biological texture using correlation coefficient images," Journal of Biomedical Optics 11(6), (2006)
- A. Vogel, A. Gandjbakhche and I. Gannot, "Demystifying optical diagnostics," Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology 14(1), 55-72 (2006)
- F. Amyot, K. Camphausen, A. Siavosh, D. Sackett and A. Gandjbakhche, "Quantitative method to study the network formation of endothelial cells in response to tumor angiogenic factors," IEEE Proceedings Systems Biology 152(2), 61-66 (2005)
- S. Bloch, F. Lesage, L. McIntosh, A. Gandjbakhche, K. X. Liang and S. Achilefu, "Whole-body fluorescence lifetime imaging of a tumor-targeted near-infrared molecular probe in mice," Journal of Biomedical Optics 10(5):054003, (2005)
- L. Dagdug, V. Chernomordik, G. H. Weiss and A. H. Gandjbakhche, "Monte Carlo simulations of increased/decreased scattering inclusions inside a turbid slab," Physics in Medicine and Biology 50(23), 5573-5581 (2005)
- G. Fibich, A. Hammer, G. Gannot, A. Gandjbakhche and I. Gannot, "Modeling and simulations of the pharmacokinetics of fluorophore conjugated antibodies in tumor vicinity for the optimization of fluorescence-based optical imaging," Lasers in Surgery and Medicine 37(2), 155-160 (2005)
- A. Gandjbakhche and I. Gannot, "Optical imaging from Bench to Bedside," Journal of Biomedical Optics 10(5), (2005)
- N. Y. Morgan, S. English, W. Chen, V. Chernomordik, A. Russo, P. D. Smith and A. Gandjbakhche, "Real time in vivo non-invasive optical imaging using near-infrared fluorescent quantum dots," Academic Radiology 12(3), 313-323 (2005)
- A. P. Sviridov, V. Chernomordik, M. Hassan, A. C. Boccara, A. Russo, P. Smith and A. Gandjbakhche, "Enhancement of hidden structures of early skin fibrosis using polarization degree patterns and Pearson correlation analysis," Journal of Biomedical Optics 10(5):051706, (2005)
- A. Sviridov, V. Chernomordik, M. Hassan, A. Russo, A. Eidsath, P. Smith and A. H. Gandjbakhche, "Intensity profiles of linearly polarized light backscattered from skin and tissue-like phantoms," Journal of Biomedical Optics 10(1):14012, (2005)
- I. Gannot, A. Garashi, V. Chernomordik, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Quantitative optical imaging of the pharmacokinetics of fluorescent-specific antibodies to tumor markers tissuelike turbid media," Optics Letters, 29(7), 742-4 (2004).
- D. Hattery, B. Hattery, V. Chernomordik, P. Smith, M. Loew, J. Mulshine, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Differential oblique angle spectroscopy of the oral epithelium," J. Biomed. Optics, 9(5):951-60, (2004).
- O. Dudko, G. Weiss, V. Chernomordik, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Photon Migration in Turbid Media with Anisotropic Optical Properties," Phys. Med. Biol., Vol. 49, 3979-3989 (2004).
- J.C. Hebden, J.J. Guerrero, V. Chernomordik, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Experimental evaluation of an anisotropic scattering model for a slab geometry," Optics Letters, Vol. 29(21), 2518-20 (2004).
- I. Gannot, R. Izhar, F. Hekmat, V. Chernomordik, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Functional optical detection based on pH dependent fluorescence lifetime,” J. Lasers in Med. and Surg., 35, 342-348 (2004).
- M. Hassan, R. Little, A. Vogel, K. Aleman, K. Wyvill, R. Yarchoan, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Quantitative Assessment of Tumor Vasculature and Response to Therapy in Kaposi’s Sarcoma Using Functional Noninvasive Imaging," TCRT, Vol. 3(5), 451-7 (2004).
- L. Dagdug, G.H. Weiss, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Effects of anisotropic optical properties in photon migration in structured tissues," Physics in Biology and Medicine, 48(10):1361-70 (2003).
- I. Gannot, A. Garashi, G. Gannot, V. Chernomordik, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "In vivo quantitative three-dimensional localization of tumor labeled with exogenous specific fluorescence markers," Appl Opt, 42(16), 3073-3080 (2003).
- A.H. Gandjbakhche, V. Chernomordik, D. Hattery, M. Hassan, and I. Gannot, "Tissue characterization by quantitative optical imaging methods," Technol Cancer Res Treat, 2(6), 537-551 (2003).
- V. Chernomordik, D. Hattery, D. Grosenick, H. Wabnitz, H. Rinneberg, K.T. Moesta, P.M. Schlag, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Quantification of optical properties of a breast tumor using random walk theory," J Biomed Opt, 7(1), 80-87 (2002).
- V. Chernomordik, D. Hattery, I. Gannot, G. Zaccanti, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Analytical calculation of the mean time spent by photons inside an absorptive inclusion embedded in a highly scattering medium,” J. Biomed. Opt., 7(3), 486-492 (2002).
- I. Gannot, G. Gannot, A. Garashi, A.H. Gandjbakhche, A. Buchner, and Y. Keisari, "Laser activated fluorescence measurements and morphological features: an in vivo study of clearance time of fluorescein isothiocyanate tagged cell markers,” J Biomed Opt, 7(1), 14-19 (2002).
- A. Eidsath, V. Chernomordik, A.H. Gandjbakhche, P. Smith, and A. Russo, "Three-dimensional localization of fluorescent masses deeply embedded in tissue," Phys Med Biol, 47, 4079-4092 (2002).
- M. Hassan, D. Hattery, V. Chernomordik, K. Aleman, K. Wyvill, L. Merced, R. Little, R. Yarchoan and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Non-invasive multi-modality technique to study angiogenesis associated with Kaposi's Sarcoma,” IEEE EMBS BMES, 1139-1140 (2002).
- D. Hattery, V. Chernomordik, P. Smith, R. Pursley, J. Atkinson, M. Loew, J. Mulshine, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Measuring Oral Inflammation In Vivo with Diffuse Reflectance Spectroscopy,” IEEE EMBS, 2243-2244 (Houston, 2002).
- D. Hattery, M. Hassan, S. Demos, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Hyperspectral Imaging of Kaposi's Sarcoma for Disease Assessment and Treatment Monitoring," Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition, 124-132 (2002).
- V. Chernomordik, A.H. Gandjbakhche, M. Lepore, R. Esposito, I. Delfino, "Depth dependence of the analytical expression for the width of the point spread function (spatial resolution) in time-resolved transillumination," J. Biomed Opt, 6(4), 441-445 (2001).
- D. Hattery, V. Chernomordik, M. Loew, I. Gannot, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Analytical solutions for time-resolved fluorescence lifetime imaging in a turbid medium such as tissue," J Opt Soc Am (A), 18(7), 1523-1530 (2001).
- A.H. Gandjbakhche and G.H. Weiss, “A descriptive parameter for photon trajectories in a turbid medium,” Phys. Rev. E, 61, 6958-6962 (2000).
- Victor Chernomordik, David Hattery, Antonio Pifferi, Paola Taroni, Alessandro Torricelli, Gianluca Valentini, Rinaldo Cubeddu, and A. H. Gandjbakhche, “Quantification by random walk of the optical parameters of nonlocalized abnormalities embedded within tissuelike phantoms,” Optics Letters, 25(13), 951-953 (2000).
- A.H. Gandjbakhche, R.F. Bonner, A.E. Arai, and R.S. Balaban, "Visible-light photon migration through myocardium in vivo," Am J Physiol. Aug;277(2 Pt 2):H698-704 (1999).
- A.E. Arai, C. E. Kasserra, P.R. Territo, A.H. Gandjbakhche and R.S. Balaban, "Myocardial oxygenation in vivo: optical spectroscopy of cytoplasmic myoglobin and mitochondrial cytochromes," Am J Physiol. 1999 Aug;277(2 Pt 2):H683-97 (1999).
- V. Chernomordik. A.H. Gandjbakhche, J. Hebden, and G. Zaccanti, "Effect of lateral boundaries on contrast functions in time-resolved transillumination measurements," Medical Physics, Vol. 26(9), 1822-1831 (1999).
- V. Chernomordik, D. Hattery, I. Gannot, and A.H. Gandjbakhche. "Inverse Method 3D Reconstruction of Localized in-vivo Fluorescence. Application to Sjøgren Syndrome," IEEE J. Sel. Topics in Quant. Elec., Vol. 5(4), 930-935 (1999).
- I. Gannot, R.F. Bonner , G. Gannot, P.C. Fox, P. Smith, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Optical simulations of a noninvasive technique for the diagnosis of diseased salivary glands in situ," Medical Physics, 27(7), 1139-1144 (1998).
- A.H. Gandjbakhche, V. Chernomordik, J. Hebden, and R. Nossal, "Time-dependent contrast functions for quantitative imaging in time-resolved transillumination experiments," Applied. Optics, 37(10), 1973-1981 (1998).
- V. Chernomordik, J. Hebden, R. Nossal, and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Testing of new algorithm based on time-dependent contrast functions to evaluate optical characteristics of abnormality hidden within a tissue-like phantom," Trends in Optics and Photonics, 21, 209-212 (1998).
- A.H. Gandjbakhche, R.F. Bonner, R. Nossal, G.H. Weiss, "Effects of multiple passage probabilities on fluorescent signals from biological media," Applied Optics, 36, 4613-4619 (1997).
- G.H. Weiss and A.H. Gandjbakhche, "Effects of nonlocalized target shape in the random walk description of transillumination experiments for optical imaging,” Phys. Rev. E., 56, 3451-3458 (1997).