- Cheng Y, Cawley NX, Loh YP. Carboxypeptidase E/NF-a1: a new neurotrophic factor against oxidative stress-induced apoptotic cell death mediated by ERK and PI3-K/AKT pathways. PLoS One 2013; 8:e71578.
- Thouennon E, Cheng Y, Falahatian V, Cawley NX, Loh YP. Rosiglitazone-activated PPARg induces neurotrophic factor-a1 transcription contributing to neuroprotection. J Neurochem 2015; 134:463-470.
- Cheng Y, Rodriguiz RM, Murthy SRK, Senatorov V, Thouennon E, Cawley NX, Aryal D, Ahn S, Lecka-Czernik B, Wetsel WC, Loh YP. Neurotrophic factor-a1 prevents stress-induced depression through enhancement of neurogenesis and is activated by rosiglitazone. Mol Psychiatry 2015; 20:744-754.
- Selvaraj P, Huang JSW, Chen A, Skalka N, Rosin-Abesfeld R, Loh YP. Neurotrophic factor-a1 modulates NGF-induced neurite outgrowth through interaction with Wnt-3a and Wnt-5a in PC12 cells and cortical neurons. Mol Cell Neurosci2015; 11:222-233.
- Lee TK, Murthy SRK, Cawley NX, Dhanvantari S, Hewitt SM, Lou H, Lau T, Ma S, Huynh T, Wesley RA, Ng IO, Pacak K, Poon RT, Loh YP. An N-terminal truncated carboxypeptidase E splice isoform induces tumor growth and is a biomarker for predicting future metastasis in human cancers. J Clin Invest 2011; 121:880-892.
Link to All Publications (Please replace with a link to biosketch, MyNCBI Collections).