NIH users: Please log in with the NIH username and password, provided by
the NIH Enterprise Directory (NED).
For users outside the NIH, please use the username provided to you, (generally, the first
portion of your email address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org)
Notice: Two Factor Authentication
Two Factor Authentication (2FA) will be required for all users starting January 14, 2023. All users are
encouraged to register for the Microsoft Authenticator app using their
iOS mobile device. For more
information about Multi-Factor Authentication and the Microsoft Authenticator app, please see the
IT Service Desk
knowledge base article.
After installing the authenticator app, you must add your Science@NICHD wiki account to the app. To do so, follow
the steps below.
- Login to the wiki using your NIH credentials
- Read through the 2FA information pop-ups. You will then be presented with a QR code and your secret key.
- Open your authenticator app and add a new account. It should give you the option to scan a code.
- Scan the QR code with your authenticator app.
- Enter the PIN from your authenticator app into the PIN log in field.
Subsequent logins will require you to enter your NIH credentials and then it will just prompt you for a PIN you
get from your authenticator app.
For any issues with this process, please contact the NICHD DIR Web Admin.