Wednesday, October 20, 1–2 PM
Interviewing for Professional School
Scott Morgan, Public Speaking Coach
In this engaging virtual workshop with public speaking coach Scott Morgan, postbac fellows will explore:
- Tips to help you prepare for your interviews and present yourself professionally
- Types/examples of questions you can expect
- Strategies for delivering your best answers
- Types of questions to ask your interviewers
- Adapting your interviewing skills to virtual platforms during the COVID-19 pandemic
If you are interested in joining the class, please email Katherine Lamb (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ongoing Events Around Campus
NIH-Wide Office of Intramural Training and Education (OITE) Events
For more information and registration, please visit Upcoming OITE Events.
NIH Library Training and Events
For more information and registration, please visit the NIH Library Calendar.
Download a PDF of this edition here: